Tuesday 27 October 2015

Tuesday's make up look

Hey guys!

Today's quick post is about my autumn quick natural look which I managed just in couple of minutes.

To begin with, I prepared my face with moisturiser and primer and then I used Gosh Foundation Drops in shade 002. I really like this foundation cause it gives my skin natural and even look without being too heavy. It has a watery consistency which I like as my I have oily skin.

Then I used my NYX HD concealer in shade fair; this conceals my dark circles and brightens the look as it's quite pale which I like. It blends easily because of its creamy texture and doesn't set in my lines which is a big plus.

For the eyebrow I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in shade Auburn as it's a warm shade which fits my ginger hair and it stays on for ages. Loving it!

I used Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in black and winged that eye!  I didn't use any primer because this eyeliner is the best- doesn't smudge and stays all day even though my eyelids are super oily. Another staple of mine. I finished my eyes using Maybelline Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara, which I got only recently but so far liking it a lot! I didn't expect it to be this good, it gives me volume and doesn't smudge. I was a bit sceptical about it because the last Maybelline mascara I used made me look like a panda.

I finished my look using Sleek Face Contour Kit in light. I swirled brush in the contour/bronze shade and lightly contoured my cheeks and temples to give my already pale face some colour. Then I took the highlight shade (which I love btw) and brought it on top of my cheekbones to give myself that glowy look that looks amazing in this season.

I didn't use lipstick or any colour as I was going for a meal and i wouldn't enjoy having lippie on my lips. So I used a lip balm and headed out of the house as I was starving (but I always do lol).

I hope you liked my post and if you do, keep coming for more!

Petra x


No comments:

Post a Comment