Thursday 29 October 2015

MAKEUP REVOLUTION Ultra Base Corrector Palette

Hi guys,
just a quick post about this palette. I had my eyes on it for some time now and finally decided to get it.

I don't have many discolouration problems but sometimes my skin have an attitude towards me (meh). So I thought it will be quick and especially cheap fix for my skin.
I was excited to get this as I wanted it for a longer period of time but was quite disappointed by the performance of this palette. The colours are nice and they're creamy enough to blend easily,but the pigmentation isn't the best which results in weaker performance. I tried the green shade which cancels out the redness I had around my nose and on my forehead. I also used the pink shade to brighten my dark circles. It blends easily but doesn't cover much as my under eye area is pretty challenging to cover

I didn't try all shades yet, like the highlight one, as I think will do nicely in the autumn/winter time.

I personally think this is an okay palette especially for £6 as you can't go wrong wih a price tag like this! ;-)

Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment