Tuesday 10 November 2015

A Christmas gift for a lipstick lover vol.1

We all love some lipstick on our gorgeous lips, don't we. As a lipstick lover myself, I am looking forward to Christmas because of first: Christmas and 2nd: all those make up sets that allows you to try out products without paying for a full size and regretting buying it.

Ciaté Kiss Collective Mini Liquid Velvet Trio
From left Diva, Pin Up and Swoon

I've never tried any of the make up from Ciaté, but I gave it a go as these lipsticks claim to be matte. This is a cute little trio consists of three 2 ml liquid lipsticks in shade Diva (the red one), Swoon (nude one) and Pin Up (the pink/purple one) which is a new shade.

I personally like all three of them as they look good on. Shade Diva and swoon are classic staples; a nice red and a nude/pink shade which you can wear all year along. They become matte quite quick, but they still stay creamy.

The shade Pin Up which is a new shade looks like nice pink/mauve which you could pull off any time. But once I tried it on, I was surprised how dark it came out. This shade is such an autumn shade, it's kinda dark pink with hints of purple, I'd say it's very pretty on.













I love all three shades from this little trio, and so far don't have a favourite one, because I'm mixing up the shades every day. I never go with one shade 2 days in a row.

Overall I think this is a nice little trio of lipsticks to try, as I think they would suit anyone. You can get them at www.ciatelondon.com for £16 which I think it's a great value for money, as you can try more shades for the price of one!


Shades Diva, Pin Up and Swoon



No comments:

Post a Comment