Tuesday 4 August 2015

CONCEALER OBSESSION

Hi guys!

So you may no know but I am a huge concealer addict. As I am looking at my pile there I thought I have more concealer/correctors but I finished at number 9, and some of them I run out and didn't have a chance to re-purchase others and usually they're out of stock, like well known Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. Duh.

I have 9 concealers some in 2 shades, just in case, and the price was good so I was like, just buy it!
Then I have 1 foundation, but I use it as concealer, as it has full coverage and it's just brilliant.



It's Dermacol Make-up cover, and guys, I am not kidding, this thing covers everything. It has Full coverage-or as they say on their website an extreme coverage, it has SPF 30, and you need a tiniest bit to work with. I will post full review later on, as it's worth mentioning on it's own.

No 1: Benefit Erase Paste in shade No.1 Fair
This concealer, brightener, is okay, I guess. As you can see I used a lot of it, and I usually use it a first, and then I use one of the other concealers on top and then set it with some powder. For me, I think it's just too pink, and yes it does brighten my eyes, but I don't think it does cover in full as everyone raves about it.

The black concealer is Gosh Click'N Conceal Anti- Redness concealer, and I use it on my cheeks when I have some redness or discolourations. The only thing I hate that I broke it the day I bought it, the click button doesn't work properly. Otherwise, it's a very good, creamy, not hard to work with concealer and does it's job.

<<< Here's 2 of Stila Perfecting Concealer, I 
have 2 shades- shade a and b. One of them is more cool-toned- pinky one, and other one is more warm- yellow-toned concealer, and they are very very creamy concealers, and they do cover pretty good and they don't crease, which is a big plus for me and my dark circles.


>>> On the right, there's Soap & Glory's Kick Ass Concealer in shade Light, it has 2 colours, one is                       pinky, for under eyes and other one is more yellow for spots and blemishes. It comes with a setting powder, and I hit a pan, as I love this concealer, the texture is amazing and it lasts a long time when applied.



Another Soap & Glory Kick Ass Blur & Lighten Concealer is kind of meh concealer, I use it on the go, just because it's in stick and it's easy to apply. It's good for touch ups and it blends easily so I can't ask for more.




Wild About Beauty Smooth Cover Concealer Kit (the one with 2 shades)is probably my 2nd favourite concealer, why? Because it's creamy, blends easily, the colour is a perfect match and I'm a pale person. Another thing is the coverage, oh my, this is a dream. It also comes with a setting powder, and it turns skin into a dream, guys, I don't know what is in the powder, but I want to use it for a whole face, that's how good it is. 

Last 2 are by Maybelline- Age Rewind The Erase Eye and Eraser Dark Circles Concealer treatment, well we all know how good the first one is. I'm running out of it. I go through this like it's nobody's business.
I didn't try the concealer treatment so I will update this once I will try it. I do have high hopes for this, as it's lighter and I hope it will be just as good. 

So here you go, I hope you like this post, and hope that you'll be coming for more.

Petra. 










No comments:

Post a Comment